No operating system could function without decent antivirus software. Today the Internet is full of malicious viruses and websites that lie in wait for unwary users at every corner. That is why the use of antivirus is so important, it immediately detects and prevents a virus from entering your system. In this article, we will take an in-depth review of Protegent Antivirus 2021 and assess its threat management capabilities.
Antivirus Protegent General Overview
Protegent Antivirus is an affordable antivirus that guarantees reliable protection against malware and comes with data recovery software. Antivirus protects your OS in real time and quickly cleans the Windows registry, thus making your device’s performance twice as efficient. And the useful data recovery function will easily help you recover accidentally deleted files or programs.
On the Internet, you can find enough negative reviews and rumors from users who claim that Protegent is nothing more than a scam, but positive comments completely cover this misunderstanding, calling the antivirus an excellent defender against phishing sites and many viruses.
Protegent service package includes:
- Protegent Antivirus: $ 15
- Solution Protegent Total Security: $ 25
- Software Protegent 360 Complete Security: $ 40
- Protegent Enterprise Security: Request a Free Quote
Each more expensive offer opens a more extensive list of antivirus features, it’s up to you to decide.
Compatibility of Anti-Virus with OS
Protegent was created to protect the Windows system, which can be installed without problems on all versions of Windows starting from Windows 7. Unfortunately, the program does not have protection services for Mac, Android, and IOS.
Main features and characteristics of the antivirus
Protegent Antivirus includes the following features:
- Scanning for spyware, malware, and ransomware – our device is the most valuable source of our personal information on which we store both banking data and personal SMS and photos, but due to the inability to reflect a cyberattack, your data will be leaked due to which later serious consequences can be expected. Protegent guarantees you protection against the most common viruses (Trojans, worms), virus programs, and other popular threats. Also in the antivirus, there is a function of protection against theft of personal information
- Scanning email – infecting the system through a letter in email is also a very common scheme of scammers, which anyway fall for victims, therefore the antivirus took care of protecting your email, which monitors incoming letters and automatically blacklists suspicious ones
- Boot Protection – Blocking adware will help prevent your system from getting infected by downloading from the Internet. Also, this function will help speed up the download and installation of files on your PC
- Real-time scanning – this function significantly improves the performance of your computer and protects you from all cyber threats, instantly detecting a harmful file in the system, if any. This feature also protects your browsing activities on the Internet. It automatically blocks suspicious links and prevents you from entering the site. The function uses data encryption, hiding your confidential information if even if information leaks, attackers will not be able to decrypt it
- Use of resources – this function defragments your hard drive thereby freeing up space on it so that your PC works quickly and efficiently for many years